Scrap your boilerplate (but don't scrap them precious comments)

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Tue Mar 1 04:42:17 EST 2005

Including the source code in Haddock output is a good idea.  Retaining
the original indentation would be tricky (but possible, the HaRe folks
have to solve a similar problem).

Marking up the source code with hyperlinks requires applying Haskell's
static scoping rules to the source code - currently Haddock doesn't have
to do this, it only deals with type signatures and type declarations.

One thing I'm going to do for the 6.4 docs is include a link to the
source code file (pointing to cvs.haskell.org) for each module.