GHC 6.4 release candidates available

Sven Panne Sven.Panne at aedion.de
Wed Mar 2 02:47:46 EST 2005

Ian Lynagh wrote:
> [...] Is there an equivalent of this (the no-OpenGL bit):
>
>     $(MAKE) prefix=`pwd`/debian/tmp/usr install GhcLibsWithOpenGL=NO GhcLibsWithGLUT=NO
>
> that still works or do I have to do it by hand?

The OpenGL/GLUT/OpenAL packages (and a few others) are enabled automatically
if the right headers/libs are found during the configuration stage, otherwise
they are disabled. If you don't want these packages to be built, even if the
right headers/libs are available on the build platform, just give
--disable-opengl/--disable-glut/--disable-openal options to configure.

Cheers,
    S.