GHC 6.4 Release Candidate Binary for Mac OS X

Christian Maeder maeder at tzi.de
Tue Mar 8 06:51:08 EST 2005

Wolfgang Thaller wrote:
> I've uploaded a Mac OS X installer based on the stable tree from March
> 2nd + the patches I committed yesterday at:
>
> http://opeongo.cas.mcmaster.ca/~wolfgang/GHC-6.4.20050302.pkg.zip

I've only a remote account on a Mac. Do I have a chance to install
ghc-6.4 locally as a non-root user? I've got a working ghc-6.0.1 (and I
manually copied readline.dylib and include/readline into ghc's directories)

Thanks Christian

P.S. (part of "uname -a")

Darwin Kernel Version 7.6.0: Sun Oct 10 12:05:27 PDT 2004;
root:xnu/xnu-517.9.4.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC  Power Macintosh powerpc