[ ghc-Feature Requests-1084122 ] RPM doesn't support --prefix

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun May 8 19:57:03 EDT 2005

Feature Requests item #1084122, was opened at 2004-12-13 10:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by juhp
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358032&aid=1084122&group_id=8032

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
After installing ghc for linux using rpm with
--prefix=/usr/local,
the ghc scriipt incorrectly thinks the libraries etc
are in /usr:

#!/bin/sh
GHCBIN="/usr/lib/ghc-6.2.2/ghc-6.2.2";
TOPDIROPT="-B/usr/lib/ghc-6.2.2";
# Mini-driver for GHC
exec $GHCBIN $TOPDIROPT ${1+"$@"}

After editing, at least the compiler actually starts up :)

Comment By: Jens-Ulrik Petersen (juhp)