GHC 6.4.1 barfs building haskell-src-exts on MingW/WinXP

Mark Wassell mwassell at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 17 17:08:39 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bayley, Alistair" <Alistair_Bayley at ldn.invesco.com>

> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to build haskell-src-exts-0.2 with GHC 6.4.1 under MingW on
> WinXP. It segfaults on the "runhaskell Setup.hs build" command (in the
> src/haskell-src-exts subdir). Does anyone else get this, or is it just me?

Hi,

I get the same when building the HSQL part of hsql-1.6 (on WinXP). I added a
ghc-options: -v line to the cabal file hoping it would print something
before crashing. Nothing was printed which possibly indicates that the
problem lies in the build code rather than the code being compiled?

Cheers

Mark