can not find prelude module

Liang Guang jimmyguang2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 12:59:31 EDT 2006

 I originally used Redhat9.0, and the compilation is fine. But now I switched to Fedora 5, the compiler said it can not find prelude module!
 I used Yum to install the ghc-6.4.2, and it is put to into /usr/lib/ghc-6.4.2. I tried to add the directory to the makefile as :
  GHC_OPTS = -O2 -prof -auto-all -i../src:/usr/lib/ghc-6.4.2/
 I also tried
  GHC_OPTS = -O2 -prof -auto-all -i../src:/usr/lib/ghc-6.4.2/imports
 but they didn't work.
I am quite confused, isn't it that the base library(like prelude module) should be included in the search path by default? How can I deal with the problem?

Thanks!
TOm