Packages in GHC 6.6

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 02:49:50 EDT 2006

The usage of something else than cabarc isn't supported directly and
will require extra work. Is the lzma algorithm better than bz2? If I
have to use something better than cabarc I would prefer more popular
compression algorithm. For Visual Haskell the Nullsoft installer isn't
an option because it doesn't support the MSI merge modules.

Cheers,
   Krasimir