The GHC hackathon: 14,15 September 2006, Portland

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 21 11:35:56 EDT 2006

Friends

After some encouragement at last year's ICFP, Simon and I are going to
run a GHC hackathon, in Portland, just before ICFP this September
(14-15th).  It'll be held at Galois's offices, in Beaverton; we're very
grateful to Galois for hosting the meeting.  The details are here:

	http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Hackathon

If you are interested in finding out a bit about how GHC works inside,
then you should find the hackathon fun.  It will certainly be informal
and interactive.   GHC is a 100% open-source project, and the more
people that are involved the better it goes.

If you think you might come, please take a look at the above page, and
let us know by registering.

See you soon!