The wiki [was : fromJust something something]

Serge D. Mechveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Wed Nov 15 06:32:55 EST 2006

I have put there my message. Thank you.

But, generally, I do not understand this `wiki' idea (if this is of wiki).
1. People (like myself) will pollute the Debugging Page, or such, with badly
edited and erroneous `draft' ideas, and then, who would like to read this
page?
2. I edited this Page by adding my message. And what if some user removes
all messages, editing the Page to empty?

Serge Mechveliani
mechvel at botik.ru