bignums, gmp, bytestring, .. ?

Peter Tanski p.tanski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 13:19:04 EST 2006

On Nov 22, 2006, at 8:39 PM, Donald Bruce Stewart wrote:
> p.tanski:
>> to my knowledge, that would be the first Haskell
>> implementation for PalmOS...
>
> Pretty sure Tony Sloane et al at Macquarie have had nhc98 running
> on the
> palm for quite a while. They've recently moved to YHC though, iirc.

Donald,
Thanks for tip!  Have you seen any of this code yourself?

Jeremy,
Dr. Sloane would be a good person to contact.  For reference, the
last work on this seems to have been done in 2005.  Tony Sloane
(asloane -at- ics dot mq dot edu dot au).

Patroklos Argyroundis did a port of GMP version 3.1.1 to WinCE, noted
at http://ntrg.cs.tcd.ie/~argp/software/ntrg-gmp-wince.html .  I
don't know if that might give any good pointers.

Cheers,
Pete