[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Re: compiler-independent core libraries infrastructure

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 15:39:57 EDT 2006

Hello Ross,

> On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 06:06:02PM +0400, Bulat Ziganshin wrote:
>> (i'm moving thread to the ghc-users where this discussion continues in
>> ghc-related aspects)

> I don't see how compiler-independence is a GHC-specific topic.

i mean that we discussed here splitting the base into several packages
and and reordering it in order to simplify splitting GHC.* into
compiler-dependent and independent bits

i think that the best place for this discussion is libraries list and
i continue to write here just to "put together" all the letters for
this topic

if you are interested in this project, i will be glad to hear your
critics/suggestions

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com