Bad interface file error with GHC RC2

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 06:01:13 EDT 2006

I am using something like this:

c:\ghc\ghc-6.5.20061001\bin\runghc Setup.lhs ....

for building. So an old binary shouldn't matter. With -v option I saw that:

 -package comlib

is passed. Is it possible to have .tar.gz bundle compiled with an old
Cabal? I suppose that runghc is always using ghc from its own
directory instead of those in the path.

Cheers,
  Krasimir