darcs patch: initial, very incomplete tags generator (and 16 more)

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Sat Oct 14 06:56:49 EDT 2006

Hi,

since you both only mention hasktags as an alternative, I
wonder how ghctags relates to :ctags/:etags in ghci?

http://haskell.org/ghc/docs/6.6/html/users_guide/ghci-commands.html

Bulat: don't you find the latter more useful than hasktags?

Norman: adding a standalone-tool will be nice, but I hope
    that ghctags and :[ce]tags are using the same codebase,
    providing the same functionality with different user-level
    frontends?

Cheers,
Claus