GHC 6.4.1 and Win32 DLLs: Bug in shutdownHaskell?

Matthew Bromberg mattcbro at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 24 23:49:48 EDT 2006

I'm not sure exactly how to determine which runtime libraries Matlab 6.5
uses.  However since I am compiling the mex code via Microsoft VC++
6.0,  I suspect  that the  Haskell  DLL s   are loaded using the MS VC
6.0  runtime libraries.   The DLL that contains the interface code
however is probably loaded using whatever libraries Matlab links to.
Ultimately they both should just be calling the operating system load
and unload routines.  How did you resolve your problems?