GHC on MacOS

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Sat Sep 30 08:32:58 EDT 2006

Hello,

Nobody seems to have reacted on this. I own a Mac that I don't use
particularly much. It seems within reach that I could use it to assist you
with both of your questions. As a side effect of having great fun myself, of
course.

There are several obstacles that need to be removed, however, but I will
initiate that and see where it leads.

Best regards
Thorkil