distributed compilation by GHC

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:00:13 EDT 2007

Hello Joel,

my sentence should be read as "is it true...?" - i had lost a track
whether it was incorporated in GHC or not. the idea is that GHC should be
extended to be able to write out dependencies list built in the --make
mode. Then rather simple scripts may be used to distribute the work
among many cores/boxes

who can enlighten me about presence/absence of multi-core GHC support?

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com