diagnostics' identifier quoting style

Simon Marlow simonmarhaskell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:38:51 EDT 2007

The messages aren't in a structured format currently; we just use
Text.PrettyPrint.HughesPJ (in fact an internal version thereof).  However we do
paramterise the pretty printer by various things; e.g. whether to qualify
identifiers when printing them out, so paramterising by some style options
wouldn't be hard.  It wouldn't be quite as general as having a type of messages
that contained bits of HsSyn, though, but that would require more major refactoring.