Annotation for unfolding wanted

Georg Martius georg.martius at web.de
Wed Aug 1 03:42:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am sorry for using the wrong terminology here. Let me ask again:
Does it sound reasonable to extend the compiler with a pragma that specifies
that a certain function should be compiled to a loop? And if the compiler can
not do it, it helps with some error message.

Regards!
	Georg

--
---- Georg Martius,  Tel: +49 177 6413311  -----