External Core - my goal

Tim Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 16:04:46 EST 2007

On 12/26/07, Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> Since you've now checked in External Core, I thought I'd ask how close
> we are to my ideal use case of External Core. My goal is to use
> External Core with Catch (http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~ndm/catch/).

Hi, Neil--

I'm in the middle of a birthday party so I'll respond to the rest of
this later, but just a quick correction -- what I checked in isn't
External Core, it's just, well, Internal Core -- compiling to Core
using the API. Being able to read back in Core from an external file
will take more effort, although I plan to work on it soon.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Chevalier * http://cs.pdx.edu/~tjc * Often in error, never in doubt
"Faith, faith is an island in the setting sun / But proof, yes, proof