(no subject)

Tays Soares tayscristina at yahoo.com.br
Mon Feb 5 14:28:03 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

I did at my master thesis a compiler that generates Haskell code. Now I need to measure the execution time of my generated code and I've been searched and I don't know if I'm looking with the wrong keywords but I could not find anything. I just need to measure the time of simple functions, like Ackermann and Fibonacci. Does anyone know how to measure the execution time of a Haskell program or function?

Thank you,
Tays