Dumping context reduction steps

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 2 09:18:59 EST 2007

-ddump-tc-trace will probably tell you too much, but that's what I use when I'm trying to peer into GHC's innards.  I have not documented its output, because I change it every so often; you'll have to look at the source code.

A good little project would be to design a sensible output form for context reduction (only -- ddump-tc prints a lot else).

Simon