Current GMP implementation

Peter Tanski p.tanski at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 14:47:04 EST 2007

Hello Thorkil,

I updated the wiki Replacing GMP/The Current GMP Implementation page
with some introductory notes.  I hope the pretty graphic cuts down on
a lot of wording necessary.  There is no discussion of the Cmm
implementation as that is contained in Esa's posts to the GHC users
list or in the PrimOps pages in the new Commentary.  (Maybe I should
move the GMP->Cmm->Haskell discussion into The Current GMP
Implementation page but I really have to get some honest coding done.)

Cheers,
Peter