HDirect and GHC-6.6

Sigbjorn Finne sof at galois.com
Thu Jan 11 10:53:59 EST 2007

Hi Samuel,

you may want to check out the CVS version of HDirect, which
does have a version of the compiler which is reasonably up-to-date
wrt GHC + Cabalized versions of both the 'comlib' and 'hdirect'
libraries.

foo$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.haskell.org:/cvs
foo$ cvs login
(Logging in to anoncvs at cvs.haskell.org)
CVS password: cvs
foo$ cvs co fptools/hdirect

(Derived from CVS setup instructions at http://cvs.haskell.org/ )

I apologize for not having the time to work on or support that code.

hth
--sigbjorn