No intellisense in Visual Haskell

Krasimir Angelov kr.angelov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 14:14:39 EST 2007

Visual Haskell is sensitive to the file name <-> module name mapping.
For the case of Main there could be only one module with this name for
a given package and I usually name it Main.hs. For the case of Main
there could be a special handling in Visual Haskell because the Cabal
description keeps its file name but this is not implemented at the
moment.

Cheers,
  Krasimir