Wanted: warning option for usages of unary minus

Isaac Dupree isaacdupree at charter.net
Tue May 1 19:48:00 EDT 2007

Okay, first steps:
1. A Trac ticket (#1318,
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/1318) (is "feature request" a
good category, versus "task"?)
2. A test-case to make sure I don't break anything with existing '-'
syntax.  I'm guessing it should go in
testsuite/tests/ghc-regress/parser/should_run/, although maybe since it
checks Haskell-98 compatibility it should go in the testsuite/tests/h98
directory? (tested ghc and hugs, which both pass)

Isaac

(test-case attached in case anyone wants to look at or review it; I'll
send a darcs patch adding the testcase once I know where to put it)