GHC as a library - getting output from GHCI

Matthew Danish mdanish at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 9 16:26:47 EDT 2007

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 08:12:55PM +0200, Pepe Iborra wrote:
> Mads
>
> On 04/05/2007, at 19:19, Mads Lindstr?m wrote:
>
> >Hi Pepe
> >
> >I would have liked something cross-platform.
> >

> Take a look at the unix-compat[1] package by Bjorn Bringert, although
> it looks like it won't help you. Maybe it can be extended.

I'm attempting to do the same thing.  But I don't see how wrapStmt can
be implemented with System.Posix.Process.   Documentation doesn't seem
to indicate any function that deals with Handles, or returns Strings.
I am unfamiliar with that module however.

--
-- Matthew Danish -- user: mrd domain: cmu.edu
-- OpenPGP public key: C24B6010 on keyring.debian.org