ANNOUNCE: GHC 6.8.1 Second Release Candidate

Simon Marlow simonmarhaskell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:00:12 EDT 2007

Claus Reinke wrote:

 > adding more status/next action/deadline/actor fields would help, if trac
 > supports that (could be simple free-form text
 > fields, or selections),

FYI, Trac is bringing us "customised workflows", which will allow us to do
some of this:

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/WorkFlow

In particular we'll be able to add new ticket states to indicate that the
ticket is waiting for feedback from the submitter, or some other
dependency.  I wouldn't be in favour of just adding new fields to do this
right now, we already have too many fields.