hsc2hs problem

Creighton Hogg wchogg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:57:41 EST 2008

Ah, just to reply to myself the problem was rather simple:  hsc2hs
couldn't find any of the header files in the ghc/include directory.
It was easy enough to fix that, but it was weird that installing ghc
didn't take of that for me.  Especially since I never had this problem
with previous versions.

Cheers,
Creighton