ANN: Mac installer pkg for GHC - 6.8.2.20080211 trial release (Leopard, Intel)

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Thu Feb 14 05:35:00 EST 2008

Tim Chevalier wrote:
>  I am a mediocre artist, but I'd be willing to give it a try if there
>  are no better ones around.

Sounds great, please give it a whirl.

>  I'm almost tempted to switch back to a Mac.

Since you have been a Mac user, you are aware of how
fidgety this platform is about aesthetics. We all appreciate
the overall pleasant experience, but it creates a challenge
if you want to do something seemingly simple like create
a decent icon.

I'm sure whatever you do will be great for our purposes.
But FWIW, in case you don't have it, here is a link to the
section devoted to icons in the "Apple Human Interface
Guidelines":

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/OSXHIGuidelines/XHIGIcons/chapter_15_section_1.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20000967-TP6

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/OSXHIGuidelines/OSXHIGuidelines.pdf

Thanks,