slightly modified hasktags version (now supports kinds)

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Fri Feb 15 22:03:19 EST 2008

Hi Simon,
thanks for pointing me to the ticket (therby telling me that hasktags
was not really usable before ?). The ticket can be marked as fixed now I
hope.

I've tried enhancing it but I don't know wether it still finds
everyting in all cases. So more testing is needed.

I've included a small testcase within comments which shows that
the patch enables hasktags to find twice as much tags as before
(type annotations and implementations)

Maybe you, Ian or sb. else can apply this patch as well?
http://mawercer.de/hasktags_patch2

Sincerly
Marc