Weekly IRC meeting?

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 06:41:48 EDT 2008

Johan Tibell wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 1:33 PM, Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks to everyone who turned up and joined in, we had an interesting
>> discussion about the HLP.  On this basis I think we should try making it a
>> weekly event.
>
> Thanks for arranging the meeting. I couldn't attend this time but I've
> read the logs and given the constructive discussion I definitely think
> it's worth making into a weekly event.

Ian and I talked about possibly trying a different time - 9pm UK time,
which would be slightly less friendly to us in the UK (I have my work/life
balance to think about you know :-) but more friendly to people in the US.

For this week let's stick to the same time as last week (4pm UK), but let
me know if 9pm UK would be better/worse for you (that's 1300 PDT, 1600 EDT).

For this week's discussion, one topic on the table is whether to switch
version control systems, which I'm sure will make for a lively debate :)