Weekly IRC meeting?

Thomas M. DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 00:06:15 EDT 2008

> Ian and I talked about possibly trying a different time - 9pm UK time,
> which would be slightly less friendly to us in the UK (I have my work/life
> balance to think about you know :-) but more friendly to people in the US.
I, for one, am happy with the current time; changing it should always be an option though.

> For this week's discussion, one topic on the table is whether to switch
> version control systems, which I'm sure will make for a lively debate :)
Perhaps we could have an ever evolving wiki page with the
when/where/agenda/logs.  I've started a rough one [1]; I put it in the
general Haskell wiki because these topics certainly aren't confined to
GHC.

Thomas

[1] http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Weekly_Meeting