Optimization beyond the Module Border

Bernd Brassel bbr at informatik.uni-kiel.de
Thu Mar 20 13:49:44 EDT 2008

Ian Lynagh wrote:
> This should work, for the reasons that you give. Did you use options
> like +RTS -p when running the program?

Yes guys, you are sooo right... And I think it is really time for the
easter holidays! Not that I forgot to turn on the RTS option but
something close to as stupid if not worse: I looked into the wrong file.
:o((

My gosh, before I stay to get the trophy of the most stupid mail of the
list, I think I will go home now...

Have a happy Easter!

Bernd