darcs-2 executable for PowerPC Macintosh

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Fri May 30 05:40:59 EDT 2008

I was able to statically link in libgmp.a by changing my installation:

1. I've copied libgmp.a into <prefix>/lib/ghc-6.8.2
2. I've changed <prefix>/lib/ghc-6.8.2/package.conf manually:

changed:
   ], frameworkDirs = [], frameworks = ["GMP"],
to:
   ,"-lgmp"], frameworkDirs = [], frameworks = [],

so that "-lgmp" is in ldOptions and frameworks are empty

3. called ghc with the additional flags:
       -optl-Xlinker -optl-search_paths_first

HTH Christian