libedit.so.0

James Swaine james.swaine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:28:29 EST 2008

That didn't work.  My editline build is in the directory
/home/jswaine/libedit, with the actual library being in
/home/jswaine/libedit/lib and the includes being in
/home/jswaine/libedit/include.  So when I invoked the configure script, I
did it like so:

/.configure LIBRARY_PATH=$LIBRARY_PATH$:/home/jswaine/libedit/lib
CPATH=CPATH$:/home/jswaine/libedit/include

But still for some reason I get the same error.  Am I doing this correctly?

Thanks!
-James