Using FFI for .NET

Sigbjorn Finne sof at galois.com
Tue Apr 21 22:49:11 EDT 2009

Hi Guilherme,

the support for 'dotnet' FFI declarations isn't really there any longer,
having bitrotted badly and hasn't been in use for a number of years.
 (I'd suggest removing the final vestiges of them from the codebase,
actually.)

You may want to have a look at  http://haskell.forkIO.com/dotnet/
instead.

--sigbjorn