Attempted install on Mac OS X - recent versions - FAIL

Phil Dennis pjdennis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 02:17:25 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 12:29 AM, Phil Dennis<pjdennis at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for some assistance with installing GHC on Mac OS X. <snip>

Never mind, I solved my own problem. I had XCode installed but had
done this via the iPhone SDK and had NOT installed the "Unix
Development Support". After reinstalling the iPhone SDK, this time
including "Unix Development Support" I was able to run the GHC 6.10.4
installer and now have a working Haskell environment.