mkIfThenElse

Max Bolingbroke batterseapower at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 22 14:15:18 EDT 2009

It moved to MkCore:

mkIfThenElse :: CoreExpr -> CoreExpr -> CoreExpr -> CoreExpr
mkIfThenElse guard then_expr else_expr
-- Not going to be refining, so okay to take the type of the "then" clause
  = mkWildCase guard boolTy (exprType then_expr)
	 [ (DataAlt falseDataCon, [], else_expr),	-- Increasing order of tag!
    	   (DataAlt trueDataCon,  [], then_expr) ]

Cheers,
Max