GHC 6.12 + zlib + Mac OS 10.6

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 23:49:17 EST 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Manuel M T Chakravarty
<chak at cse.unsw.edu.au> wrote:

> Which version of 6.12 are you running?  These options or manually patching the hsc2hs wrapper should not be necessary with 6.12 anymore.  (They are only a temporary workaround to use the old 6.10 release on Snow Leopard.)
>
> Manuel

I built it within the past few days, I'm not sure why the version
number says 1120.

$ ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 6.12.0.20091120

Installed from darcs via "configre --prefix=${HOME}/usr && make &&
make install" and such.

Could an unpatched hsc2hs wrapper have been left around by my old GHC
6.10 installation?

Antoine