Fixing LDAP lib compilation on OpenBSD

Julien Dessaux judessaux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 18:42:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thank you very much, I managed to achieve the conditional compilation as you
describe. Now I am investigating which macro named is most common.

In this matter it seems that the OpenLDAP folks have renamed the macro
themselves from version 2.4. The OpenBSD folks are still in 2.3 (after the
4.8 upgrade), so I will go for OpenBSD being the exception.

Anyway thank you again for your help,
--
Julien Dessaux