Has something about -prof -auto-all changed in GHC 7?

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Tue Oct 12 01:22:59 EDT 2010

I've been trying to use a library compiled with profiling in 7.0.1rc1, where
I'm compiling the library with -auto-all, but I'm getting output when I run
an app linked against the library that contains almost no information from
inside the library: basically just a single cost centre from the app itself
shows up, and almost nothing inside the library. I've verified via "cabal
build -v" that the library is indeed being built with -prof -auto-all.