unicode characters in operator name

Greg greglists at me.com
Fri Sep 10 23:09:17 EDT 2010

Oh cripe...  Yet another reason not to use funny symbols-- even the developer can't tell them apart!

Yeah, I wanted a degree sign, but if it's all that subtle then I should probably reconsider the whole idea.

On the positive side, I know what ª is for now so today wasn't a complete waste.  =)

Thanks--
 Greg