ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.0.2 Release Candidate 2

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Sun Feb 20 22:16:32 CET 2011

We are pleased to announce the second release candidate for GHC 7.0.2:

    http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/7.0.2-rc2/

This includes the source tarball, the Windows installer, and bindists
for 32bit and 64bit Intel OS X, amd64/Linux, i386/Linux, amd64/FreeBSD
and i386/FreeBSD.

Please test as much as possible; bugs are much cheaper if we find them
before the release!

Our plan is to make the 7.0.2 release in around a week, and that will be
the last release from the 7.0 branch, as we'll then switch to using the
git repository for development. The 7.2.1 release will follow shortly.

Thanks
Ian, on behalf of the GHC team