How to install GhC on a Mac without registering?

Benedict Eastaugh ionfish at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:17:47 CEST 2011

On 10 June 2011 12:53, Lars Viklund <zao at acc.umu.se> wrote:
> I disagree with the assumption that OS X people are quick to upgrade.
> The last set of figures I saw on adoption were something along the lines
> of 15% on 10.6, with almost a third of the users on 10.4 and below,
> taken from some article I read the other week on the rising wave of OS X
> viruses and countermeasures.

It would be nice to see the source for those figures.

However, assuming that they are correct, presumably they are for all
Mac OS X users, not specifically for developers. It doesn't seem
unreasonable to suppose that developers might have quite different
upgrading habits to the general population of OS X users.

Cheers,
Benedict