Documentation build failure

Malte Sommerkorn malte.sommerkorn at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 5 13:20:03 CET 2011

On Sat, Mar 05, 2011 at 11:27:40AM +0100, Daniel Fischer wrote:
> make-ing 7.0.2 failed with:
>
> -- everything fine up to here, users guide html okay
>
> Build users_guide.ps
> This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.10 (TeX Live 2009/openSUSE)
> entering extended mode
> latex failed
> users_guide_tmp.tex:1631: Undefined control sequence \Documents.
> users_guide_tmp.tex:1631: leading text: }

Building the ps/pdf documentation works only with a specific, outdated
version of dblatex (Simon will probably tell you which one). Trying to
build with a different dblatex installed exhibits the error you
encountered above. The error occurs everywhere where Windows-style
pathnames are used; the backslashes end up raw in the tex.

I'm not sure either if a fix should go into dblatex, the user's guide,
or the build system.