trac ticket spam

Krzysztof Skrzętnicki gtener at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 23:33:07 CET 2011

On page: http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/ReportABug

<http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/ReportABug>There is a certain
paragraph which says:

To report a bug, either:

   - Preferred:
      - register <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/register> an account
      on this Trac
      - Create a new
bug<http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/newticket?type=bug>,
      and enter your bug report. You can also search the bug database here
      to make sure your bug hasn't already been reported (if it has, it might
      still help to add information from your experience to the
existing report).
   - Less preferred:
      - *To submit an anonymous bug: use login "guest", password "guest"*
      - *Bug reports can also be emailed to <glasgow-haskell-bugs@…>.*
      -

Perhaps one of these ways is being exploited?

Best regards,
Krzysztof Skrzętnicki