Christian Höner zu Siederdissen
choener at tbi.univie.ac.at
Thu May 19 12:27:19 CEST 2011
I'd like to use repa in a rather perverted mode, I guess:
for my programs I need to be able to update arrays in place and
repeatedly perform operations on them.
Right now, it basically works like this (in ST):
- create unboxed space using "primitive" (same as unboxed vectors)
- unsafefreeze unboxed space
- perform calculations on frozen, immutable space
- write result into mutable space (which is shared with the unsafefrozen
- In principle, this should work with repa as well, I think. The
question is: does "Repa.Internals.Base.fromVector" any copying, or
does it just use the unboxed vector as-is internally?
should I expect any problems? ;-)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Glasgow-haskell-users