proposal: separate lists for ghc-cvs commits and ghc-dev chatter

Andrew Farmer afarmer at ittc.ku.edu
Thu Dec 6 19:02:56 CET 2012

I'd also like to follow discussions, but unsubscribed from cvs-ghc due to
the volume.

Maybe the reply-to field on cvs-ghc emails could be set to
glasgow-haskell-bugs? (or whatever the agreed upon dev list is called)

Then if someone replies to a bot/commit message on cvs-ghc, it
automatically goes to the place where active discussion happens, and those
of us that don't want so many emails won't have to dig through cvs-ghc to
find the interesting bits.

Andrew