Emitting constants to the .data section from the NatM monad

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 23:11:08 CET 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com> wrote:
> So are you going to add the two missing MachOps, MO_UF_Conv & MO_FU_Conv?

I'm trying to add those. I'm now thinking that I will use C calls
(which is still much faster than going via Integer) instead of
emitting some assembly, as the former is much easier but still allows
us to do the latter later. The LLVM backend will use the dedicated
LLVM instruction for conversions so it will generate really good code.

-- Johan