ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.4.1 Release Candidate 2

Austin Seipp mad.one at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:06:34 CET 2012

Evan,

I've finished making a binary distribution and a .pkg installer for OS
X (partly delayed due to terrible internet at the moment.)

The binary distribution and GHC package, as well as md5 sums, can be found here:

http://code.haskell.org/~thoughtpolice/ghc-741-osx-sl/

If anybody else would like to test this, I'd be very appreciative.
Providing the feedback is good, this can hopefully be put on the
download page for Snow Leopard users.

--
Regards,
Austin